Friday, August 28, 2015

HELLO, CUPCAKE! BY KAREN TACK AND ALAN RICHARDSON



HELLO, CUPCAKE!  BY KAREN TACK AND ALAN RICHARDSON
Beautifully Illustrated pictures. I had to say that first because it is so true. This cupcake would make the first time baker make cupcakes look like they have done it for years. Filled with 230 pages of step by step instructions that are simple enough that if you can read you can do it.
The ingredients are not uncommon ingredients. Makes you feel like you are being taught by an instructor in culinary college but in a very simple way. This is one of my favorite cookbooks. I made a lot of the cupcakes when my children were younger and everyone including the teachers loved them. I took great pride knowing what was in them I do not like processed foods.
The Author Karen Tack is a cooking instructor  and a food stylist for Good Housekeeping, Womans Day, Parents, and many more magazines.

Even if you do not have children or are grown. When it comes to cupcakes  everyone turns young. I give this cookbook 10 stars.
The pictures in this book  make it very easy to understand what to do
Do yourself and everyone around  you a favor and buy this book

No comments:

Post a Comment