Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Are you up for the challenge? If you are not, it may not be simply a matter of willpower.

As requested by a follower and a reader here is some more information about the Daniel Diet. Best information is from the Bible.

I have included the verses in the bible that shows where I got this information.
Daniel 1:12-14 ( which I do ask to get your bibles and read that verses. )
Basically,  Daniel is making a deal with the eunuch of King Nebuchadnezzar that him and his 3 friends will not eat meat that is sacrificed to idols of their god. and they will eat vegetables that are produced by seeds and produce seeds as well for 10 days. After 10 days they were in better condition than the men that ate the meat sacrificed to their god. For that reason Daniel and his men were allowed to continue.

As far as the fast  according to Daniel 10:2-3 
In those days, I , Daniel, was mourning for 3 weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, not did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

The three weeks Daniel is referring to is the Passover of Unleavened Bread. Which takes place in the first month of the Year.


The purpose of the fast is up to you. It can be used as a fasting to cleanse your mind, body, and soul and between you and God. When you fast for that reason you are not to let anyone know what and why you are doing. I recommend this because it will build your relationship with God closer and taking your eyes off the things in the world and trust God completely. 

Another purpose could be to cleanse your body. Doing this you will not eat certain foods for a certain amount of time. I personally did this for 21 days and I only ate things that came from the seed, You will have to get creative . You will have to read the directions and as far as seasoning your foods you may but no additional preservatives  or coloring can be added. So it is impartive that you read the directions. The book I have on my blog for review will explain all you need to know along with some great ways of cooking things. 

Doing the Daniel Diet is fairly basic and easy. 
Nuts, berries , vegetables, all natural, No preservatives, no coloring, no added anything that is not produced by seed. You can use olive oil as long as it is pure.
Can only drink water to flush out the toxins.
However sometimes not everyday I would make a berry smoothie and use water and pure juice I would squeeze.
As always result to the Bible for more information and there are several books and more resources are available online.
If you have further questions or want further information I would be happy to put my input. Just comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment