Thursday, December 1, 2016


Image result for Miriam by Mesu Andrews reviews


MIRIAM BY MESU ANDREWS

This book is a paperback of 384 pages. Cover and illustration is very welcoming. One of my favorite covers of the books I have read so far. Mesu Andrews the author, I believe have 5 other novels, This is the first one that I have read of hers and I really like the way she puts you in perspective of the character of Miriam. I found myself thinking and looking at the wonderful story I have grown up to love in a new outlook. Not different or changed just a new way. I love it . Thank you for your wonderful God given gift Mesu Andrews, I am very thankful you are using that gift in your writing.

When I read this book I found myself being able to understand and live through the Old Testament stories of Moses and what he went through and felt as being a Hebrew slave, as well as him being the life of  the prince . I found myself feeling the emotions that all the characters must have felt. This author finds a way of bringing the stories to life with all the emotions without changing anything that in the precious book of the Holy Bible.

I am very impressed with this book and looking forward to reading another one of her novels.
I did receive this book for free from Blogging from Books in exchange of an honest review, I was not required to leave a positive review for this book but am happy to do so.


1 comment:

  1. I think that is one of the most vital info for me. And I’m satisfied reading your article

    ReplyDelete