Wednesday, November 30, 2016



ALL IS BRIGHT 
A devotional journey to color your way to Christmas
Written by NANCY GUTHRIE    Illustrated by Lizzie Preston

This coloring book is just simply adorable and would be a perfect Coloring book for ages above 6 years old. The reason I am stating over 6 is only due that I feel that younger than that children may get discouraged due to lines on some things be a lot smaller. But would be a perfect age to read and show to any age.
What I like the best about this coloring book is mainly because you can do more than just color..
It is also a devotional for you to study everyday for the month of December. Of how Christ came to this earth and how you can involve him in your life. Which is very important to me . 

The pages are made of card stock which will stop from bleeding through. When I color I personally use a mixture of different things, such as, coloring pencils, markers and gel pens. With this coloring book I have not had a problem with any of those bleeding through the next page.

Another cute thing that makes this coloring book different is that you can make it just for yourself as a devotional or involve the whole family from very young to very old. There is a Bible study, Devotional , and activities for each day.
Nancy Guthrie did a fabulous job with the book and the illustrations from Lizzie Preston shows what a God given talent she has.  I am so thankful to both of these Ladies for creating this book. I can not wait to actually start it December 1st.
I received this  coloring book as a gift from Tyndale House Publishing and very thankful I was able to review this book and leave my own personal opinion. I am never required to leave a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment